Wednesday 12 February 2014

Ancillary texts - Updated and final draft of my CD disc.

 I began reconstructing my CD disc from scratch as I wanted to variate the image other than using my image from my DVD disc.


I imported a different image from my photo shoot on Hull marina of the River Humber to show continuity and fit with the theme of my other ancillary text products.











I experimented with different hues and with my album name, although did not think it looked very good and I stripped it back down.

I applied different filters in hope of finding a suitable effect that I liked.
I finalised with a blue hue, which I concluded would fit with the blue/water theme of the rest of my digipak. I kept the artists logo here to show continuity also.











This is my final CD disc draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment