Thursday 13 February 2014

Promo poster - Rough first draft and starting point - Production process

To begin my promo poster I chose to use the main image from
one of the two back covers I produced, to show
 continuity, like in examples I have studied such as Eminem's 'Recovery'.
















I then placed this image with the desired
area within  an A4 sized Photoshop template, 
the conventional dimensions.

I then increased the brightness
 and contrast of the image.
 



I increased the vibrancy of the image, as the 
image appears on the back cover of my digipak.











I opened one of my two front cover
products and imported the text: 'Bad Blood'
over to the promo poster.
















I then imported the artists name from the back
cover and 
re-positioned the albums title
 to take up more of the poster.
 

























I then added a date that the media can be purchased 
and consumed, a conventional feature.
I then wrote about tracks featured on the album,
which is a conventional feature of promotional
posters.
I also included the conventional distributors and
record labels logos.
This is my first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment