Wednesday 5 February 2014

Location for the photoshoot of my ancillary texts.

I have been using Google maps and Google Images to research interesting locations where I could capture photo's for my ancillary texts, and have come to a conclusion that the Hull Marina area surrounding the World Trade Center will be an interesting place to capture such images. The following images of the area I found in my research specifically caught my eye and stood out:


 

The World Trade Center area has a modern look, which is made unique by the small sculptures, water fountains and statues.

I believe the area of the derelict building nearest to the bottom looks like it would fit the subject and tone of the video very well.

I will take my male model, Nathan to these locations and experiment with several angles and places within this general area.

No comments:

Post a Comment